SIM Not Supported - iPhone Activation Issue [FIX GUIDE]
- iPhone SIM Not Supported Issue Review
- 'SIM not valid' or 'SIM not supported' iPhone Bypass Process Review
- 'SIM Not Valid' or 'SIM Not Supported' iPhone Fix Guide
iPhone SIM Not Supported Issue Review
Owning an iPhone is a dream of many people. Those who are unwilling to spend too much on a brand-new model search for used smartphones in 'like new' condition. But often, such devices are problematic and cannot be activated.
Learn what to do when you fail to activate your iPhone or get a 'SIM Not Supported' alert. In some situations, the only available solution is using a reliable bypass.
But before you follow the fixing guide, it is essential to understand why you see a 'SIM Not Supported' alert.
iPhone SIM Not Supported Alert Reasons
There could be several reasons for the 'iPhone SIM Not Valid' or 'SIM Not Supported' message on your smartphone's screen. This problem occurs when:
- Your SIM tray is loose;
- You haven't closed the SIM tray completely;
- Your iPhone has a SIM tray from a different handset;
- Your plan with the mobile carrier is not active;
- You might need to update the iOS version or carrier settings;
- Your iPhone is Carrier-locked.
Many of these problems can be fixed by you. Try to switch a SIM card and see if it works. But if you get no signal regarding the carrier and made sure the SIM tray is fine, you are most likely SIM-locked.
You can double-check this with your wireless carrier and request SIM unlock from the company. And if your mobile network operator cannot help you because you are still under an agreement or for a different reason, follow the guide below. You will fix iPhone 'SIM Not valid' and 'SIM Not Supported' problem with the iRemove service.
'SIM Not Supported' iPhone Bypass Process Review
The iRemove bypass service can solve the 'SIM not valid' or 'SIM not supported' problem on iPhone no matter which wireless carrier you are using.
The service is excellent for AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, Tracfone, Metro, Cricket users, and clients of other mobile network operators.
All you need for a successful 'SIM Not Supported' iPhone bypass is:
- Your locked smartphone with a not supported SIM card;
- A Mac computer;
- iRemove iPhone Unlock Software.
Just make sure that you are eligible for bypass. These are the compatible iPhone models and iOS versions:
- iPhone X, 5S, 6, 6S, 6 Plus, 6S Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus, 8, and 8 Plus;
- iOS 12.0 through iOS 14.8.1.
'SIM Not Valid' or 'SIM Not Supported' iPhone Fix Guide
The iRemove Unlock iPhone Tool is fast, with an intuitive interface and on-screen instructions. You will enjoy the simplicity of SIM Not Supported on iPhone bypass with the iRemove.
- Firstly, download the iRemove tool and install it on your Mac computer. Connect your locked smartphone and run the software. It will ensure that it can solve your problem.
- Order the bypass service through the payment page. Your iPhone IMEI or serial number will appear in the iRemove Database. You will get a lifetime License for using the bypass software.
- After reconnecting your handset, press the 'Star' button and let the iRemove complete the iPhone unlock bypass. The process takes several minutes and makes your device reboot as soon as a result is successful.
After reboot, the problem with 'not valid' and 'not supported' SIM is fixed. From now on, thanks to the iRemove service, your iPhone can connect to any wireless carrier, and you will have no network restrictions. Make and receive calls, use mobile internet, send and reply to messages, etc. Enjoy all the mobile features all across the world.
After reboot, the problem with 'SIM Not Valid' and 'SIM Not Supported' is fixed. From now on, thanks to the iRemove iCloud Unlock Software, your iPhone can connect to any wireless carrier, and you will have no network restrictions. Make and receive calls, use mobile internet, send and reply to messages, etc. Enjoy all the mobile features all across the world.
Software zum Entsperren von iPhone und iPad
Software zum Entsperren von Macs
Using a user-friendly iActivate Tool, you can remove an MDM Configuration profile on every iPhone/iPad model running iOS 16.
Learn How to Bypass iOS 15.6.1 iCloud Activation with iRemove Tool
The iOS 15 iCloud Bypass tool is charged and ready to retrieve all your features, including the signal, to your iPhone remotely, quickly, and with one click only.
Want to buy a used iPhone? Before that, you must check the iPhone's IMEI number!
Follow step-by-step tutorial to restore iPhone from DFU mode using iTunes or Finder
Bleiben Sie auf dem Laufenden
Erhalten Sie Sonderangebote zu den neuesten Entwicklungen vom iRemove-Team.