Hard Reboot Mac Device
Tethered Bypass: Not Compatible with Hard Reboot
Tethered bypass means when the device performs Hard Reboot, you have to re-bypass using iRemove T2 Bypass tool, otherwise you won’t be able to use the device and it will be stuck on Activation Window. Any re-bypass is free of charge. All data on device and MacOS settings will be saved. Also in some cases Mac Battery might be draining quickly that usual.
To prevent potential errors during the Mac activation lock bypass process, it is advisable to restore your Mac using Apple Configurator. Follow these simple steps:
1. Download and Install Apple Configurator on a functioning Mac device.
2. Launch Apple Configurator, which will detect your Mac correctly when it is placed in DFU (Device Firmware Update) mode. To enter DFU mode on a Mac, please follow the step-by-step guide.
3. Click on 'Actions', then select 'Restore' and wait for the process to complete.
Once the restoration process is finished, your device will be prepared to begin the bypass process.
1. Run the program and start the bypass
To complete the process please do the the following steps:
1. Press and release the power button on MacOS keyboard and immediately press and hold 'Option - Command - R' buttons. Mac boots into the internet recovery mode.
2. Connect your Mac via your Wi-Fi hotspot.
3. Choose to reinstall macOS and update your Mac to the latest version of macOS Ventura.
Important: During the macOS Ventura installation process, you will encounter the activation lock window multiple times. Don't worry, you will need to repeat the bypass process by launching our software and performing the bypass again. Once you see in the software that the bypass has been successfully completed, simply press and release the power button. After that, your device will power on, and the macOS installation process will continue.
If you face with -2005F you need to repeat bypass process again.
❌DO NOT USE HARD REBOOT FEATURE, IT WILL FORCE ACTIVATION LOCK AND DEVICE NEED TO BE RE-BYPASSED AGAIN.❌
✅Also, you can use Apple menu > Shut Down:
✅If you need to reboot MacOS device use Apple menu > Restart.
- Step 1. Hold down the Power button on the keyboard until the MacBook shuts down completely, this may take 5 seconds or so.
- Step 2. Wait a few seconds then hit the Power button again to boot the Mac
Hard Reboot MacOS
The process requires several steps:
iPhone & iPad Unlock Software
Mac Unlock Software
Bypass iOS 16 iCloud Activation Lock Screen
Best iOS 16 iCloud Bypass solution for iPhone and iPad Devices with Activation Lock
How to Perform MDM Lock Screen Bypass Using Ventura macOS (Mac Guide)
How to Bypassing the Mac MDM Lock Screen on Apple computers running with Ventura macOS
Remove an MDM profile on iOS 16 on every iPhone and iPad!
Using a user-friendly iActivate Tool, you can remove an MDM Configuration profile on every iPhone/iPad model running iOS 16.
iOS 15.6.1 iCloud Activation Bypass
Learn How to Bypass iOS 15.6.1 iCloud Activation with iRemove Tool
Bypass iOS 15.6 iCloud Activation Lock on iPhone
The iOS 15 iCloud Bypass tool is charged and ready to retrieve all your features, including the signal, to your iPhone remotely, quickly, and with one click only.
What We Need to Check Before Buying a Used iPhone?
Want to buy a used iPhone? Before that, you must check the iPhone's IMEI number!
iCloud Bypass for Windows - iRemove Software
Best 🔓 ICLOUD BYPASS FOR WINDOWS 🔓 for your iPhone and iPad with iRemove Software. Most trusted service with over 2000 reviews.
Remove Activation Lock without Previous Owner
All methods to ☆ REMOVE ACTIVATION LOCK WITHOUT PREVIOUS OWNER ☆ Ultimate how to guide for iPhone and other iOS users.
Bypass the Activation Lock on an iPad
Reliable Ways to Bypass the Activation Lock on an iPad without Apple ID Password and Previous Owner
Remove (Unlock) iCloud Activation Lock on iPhone 7 & 7 Plus
Remove iCloud Activation Lock on iPhone 7 (A1778, A1660, A1779, A1780) and 7 Plus (A1784, A1661, A1785, A1786) stuck on the iCloud Locked Screen.
Still looking for help?
Please don't worry. Please contact our support team. We are always happy to assist you.Contact our friendly support team